Ladie's warm, neoprene lined boots from Le Chameau.
Ladie's version with a 38cm calf. Lined throughout with 2mm premium neoprene, the Vierzonord provides first rate insulation against the cold and superior comfort when walking. The gusset and snap-fastening buckle design, exclusive to Le Chameau, eases entry into the boot and tightens around the calf. Practical features and technical materials make the Vierzonord the number one choice for British winters.
- Made with a narrower calf and foot specifically shaped for ladies
- Ladies Vierzonord wellingtons are handcrafted by master bootmakers from natural rubber
- Lined with neoprene (wetsuit material). Le Chameau pioneered the use of neoprene in wellington boots. It warms quickly and is so effective because the lining traps little pockets of air which once warm prevent the loss of body heat.
- Constructed from natural rubber the Vierzonord is supple robust and waterproof. Unlike PVC and cheaper alternatives natural rubber maintains these properties even at low tempertaures. This makes the Vierzonord ideal for our cold British winters
- Le Chameau Vierzonord are therefore ideally suited to the temperature range +15 to -5 Centigrade (23 to 59 Farenheit)
- Supplied in traditional and recognisable Le Chameau green cardboard boxes